Panacea Health & Beauty first began in 2006 and we currently have 5 stores in and around London. We specialise in Natural health and beauty products including supplements, skincare and foods and are very selective about what we sell, making sure that it is in line with the Panacea Ethos. We are passionate what we do and we love helping customers find not only what they want but also what they need.
Our advisers are the life of Panacea as their knowledge and hard work are what keeps our customers returning. We are looking for people who are as passionate about natural health and beauty as we are. If that’s you and you have experience within the Health Food industry, we would like to hear from you.
- You must have experience within the health food retail industry with excellent knowledge of natural remedies or working toward a diploma or degree in the field of natural or nutritional health.
- In-depth knowledge of vitamin & mineral supplements, herbal remedies, and homeopathy.
- Ability to advise customers confidently and competently.
- Experience in a in a busy retail environment.
- Engaging and confident – Comfortable working with members of the public
- Helpful and polite
- Physically fit and able
- Enthusiasm for natural health and willingness to learn about product range.
- Able to work as part of a sales team
- Smart appearance and articulate
About the role:
This position is Full Time including weekends
Each person is involved with all areas of the running of the store including
- customer service
- product advice and sales
- stock orders and deliveries
- maintaining the upkeep and appearance of the store
We aim to provide you with the opportunity to grow with our business, you will be encouraged to get as much training as possible provided by our suppliers.
We offer competitive rates of pay based on knowledge and experience, and continuing development and training.
E mail your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention which store you’re applying for
Please note that only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.