Panacea Health & Beauty first began in 2006 and we currently have 5 stores in and around London. We specialise in Natural health and beauty products including supplements, skincare and foods and are very selective about what we sell, making sure that it is in live with the Panacea ethos. We are passionate what we do and we love helping customers find not only what they want but also what they need.
Our Managers are the strength of Panacea as their knowledge and hard work are what keeps our customers returning. We are looking for people who are as passionate about natural health and beauty as we are. If that’s you and you have experience within retail management preferably in the Health Food industry, we would like to hear from you.
- Qualifications in Naturopathy, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine or Homeopathy are ideal.
- Must have experience within the health food retail industry with excellent knowledge of natural remedies.
- Must have an interest in vitamin & mineral supplements, herbal remedies, and homeopathy.
- Ability to advise customers confidently and competently.
- Managerial experience in a retail environment is necessary (including experience with financials and performance management)
About the role:
You’ll be in charge of driving sales in your store, ensuring top class customer service, making sure we’re fully stocked and that your team are happy and know what they need to do, as well as kept regularly kept up to date with the Panacea ethos and procedure training. You’ll make sure their product knowledge is up to date and that their understanding of what every customer needs is vitally important. The store is your own to take accountability for and be proud of, and the Panacea team will be there for you every step of the way.
As a manager your role will include but not be limited to:
- Upholding company values
- Understanding and supporting HO initiatives and positively communicating them to staff.
- Be motivated and show enthusiasm for Natural health, skincare and beauty products.
- Be pro-active and plan ahead.
- Ensuring the store is always clean and tidy (shop floor and back areas) Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety Regulations.
- Stock control – maintain good availability and preventing overstocking
- Merchandising and cleanliness of store
- Ensuring all staff provides high levels of Customer service
- Promoting the store in the local community and with local businesses.
- Liaising with the shopping centre management team (marketing)
- Being organised and on top of financials and paperwork in store
We offer competitive rates of pay based on knowledge and experience, and continuing development and training.
E mail your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com Please mention which store you’re applying for
Please note that only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.