- 2 cups (113g) romaine lettuce leaves,
- 2 cups (113g) spinach
- 3 spring onions, diced
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) creamed coconut, plus extra to garnish
- 2 cups (472 ml) vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Dash of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Sachet Sun Chlorella® Granules (3g)
In a blender, combine the lettuce, spinach, spring onions, cucumber, chlorella and parsley until the mixture forms a puree.
Gradually add in the vegetable stock, coconut cream, mint, pepper and salt.
Puree the mixture until it reaches an even consistency.
Refrigerate the soup until you are ready to serve.
Serve the soup chilled in individual bowls, with a spoon of coconut cream, a drizzle of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon over each serving.
Recipe found on: www.sunchlorella.co.uk