- 1.5 cups Gluten Free Oats
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey*
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Gluten Free Crisp Rice Cereal
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Whey Protein Concentrate* (or other neutral flavoured protein powder)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pitted Medjool Dates
*For a Vegan alternative use Brown Rice or Date Syrup instead of Honey and try ThatProtein I heart Pumpkin protein powder in place of Whey Concentrate.
Mix together all dry ingredients in large bowl including chopped dates.
Mix together all wet ingredients (honey or brown rice syrup, melted coconut oil and peanut butter).
Add wet to dry and stir really well to combine.
Line a 9×9 inch tray with baking paper, grease with a little melted coconut oil and place mixture into tray
Spread evenly using the back of a spoon and press it down to keep it nice and compact
Place tray into the fridge for three hours before slicing.
This can be stored in the fridge in seal tight container for up to one week and up to one month in the freezer
Recipe found on: pulsin.co.uk