- 1 large cauliflower (about 650g trimmed weight)
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 25g flaked almonds, toasted
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 200g pack feta, crumbled
- 110g tub pomegranate seeds
- juice 1 lemon
- ½ small pack parsley, finely chopped
- ½ small pack mint, finely chopped, plus a few leaves to garnish
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
Remove the outer leaves from the cauliflower and the hard inner core, then roughly chop up the florets
Put the cauliflower in the large bowl of a food processor, blitz for 30 secs until it resembles couscous grains, then tip into a large bowl.
Mix the allspice, cinnamon and olive oil into the cauliflower and season to taste.
Spread the cauliflower ‘couscous’ out on a large baking tray in an even, thin layer.
Roast for 12 mins, mixing halfway through so that it is evenly toasted, then set aside to cool slightly.
Once at room temperature, stir through the remaining ingredients and season to taste, then garnish with mint
Recipe found on bbcgoodfood.com