- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- To be made into a hot drink by diluting in hot water before use.
- Fill the 5 ml measuring spoon provided with the product. Pour the contents of the spoon into a cup. Add hot water and stir.
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- Days 1 to 3: Take 5 ml diluted in hot water five times daily.
- Days 4 to 10: Take 5 ml diluted in hot water three times daily
- Start taking this product at the first signs of a cold. For oral use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Echinacea, other members of the daisy (Asteraceae/Compositae) family or any of the other ingredients, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
This product is used to relieve the symptoms of cold and flu.Don’t take this product if you are allergic to Echinacea or any of the other ingredients of this product. Before you take this product.Talk to your doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve within 10 days. Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from an underlying medical condition (for example, diabetes, epilepsy), or if you are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
Do not take Echinaforce Hot Drink Concentrate:
- if you are under 12 years of age
- if you are allergic to Echinacea or plants of the daisy (Asteraceae/Compositae) family. Echinacea is a member of the daisy family. Any of the other ingredients of this product
- if you have a tendency to allergies such as hives, allergic eczema or asthma see your doctor before taking this product. It may not be suitable for you
- if you are pregnant or breast- feeding
- if you are having treatment to reduce the response of your immune system (immunosuppression) e.g. chemotherapy, radiotherapy
- if you are taking ciclosporin ormethotrexate, or any other immunosuppressant medicine
- if you have had an organ or bone marrow transplant
- if you suffer from TB (the infection tuberculosis) Sarcoidosis (a connective tissue disease disorder which causes the formation ofclumps of cells mainly in the lymph nodes, lungs and liver) An autoimmune disease such as collagenoses (inflammation of the connective tissue) or multiple sclerosis HIV, AIDS or any other condition which decreases your resistance to infection A disorder which affects your white blood cells such as agranulocytosis (low white blood cell count due to bone marrow disorders) or leukemia (blood cell cancer)
- if you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, talk to your doctor before taking this product.
5 ml of concentrate contains:1,140 mg of extract (as tincture) of fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench herb (1:12-13) and 60 mg of extract (as tincture) of fresh Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench root (1:11-12).Extraction solvent: Ethanol 65% V/V The other