Baba West Bifikalm is suitable for:
• Breastfed and formula-fed babies from birth to 12 months
• Vegan diet
• Gluten-free diet
• Infants with cow’s milk protein allergy
Why give your baby Baba West Bifikalm?
Supports development of healthy balanced friendly gut bacteria (microbiota) which in turn:
Promotes healthy digestive function
May help reduce the risk of inflammatory bowel conditions
Supports healthy immune function
An unbalanced gut microbiome has been linked to allergic diseases such as asthma and eczema
5 drops per day
5 drops once a day at the same time with a meal, preferably the first feed
• Prepare formula as per manufacturer’s instructions, ensuring it does not exceed 37˚ C (body temperature)
• Shake well
• Add 5 drops of Baba West Bifikalm
• Discard any unused formula
• Shake well
• 5 drops of Baba West Bifikalm can be given by spoon, on mother’s nipple or on a clean finger and allow the baby to suck
The lid of Bifikalm has been designed to ensure the dropper stays sterile. However, in some rare cases, this can cause the lid to get stuck on the bottle.
When using Baba West Bifikalm ensure you –
1) Open the cap by taking it through the striated area
2) Dry the mouth of the bottle well before screwing on the dropper and lid
3) Do not use too much force when you screw the bottle
How to store
No need to refrigerate. Store in a cool, dry place below 25c. Keep out of the reach of children. Use before expiry date (see pack).
Each drop of Baba West Bifikalm contains: Sunflower Oil, Bifidobacterium longum CECT 7894 and Pediococcus pentosaceus CECT 8330, DL-alpha Tocopheryl (vitamin E).
• Free from sugar, dairy, gluten, GMO, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives