- Use Avenoc at the First Sign of Symptoms
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Temporarily relieves minor symptoms of hemorrhoids such as: soreness, itching, burning
Adults only: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Do not dry. Insert suppository rectally morning and night. Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
For rectal use only.
Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if the suppository seal is broken
- Suppository shape and appearance will change when exposed to heat
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)