- Naturally Australian
- Rash Relief
- Relieves Rash, Irritation, Itching and Redness
- Free From Coal and Pine Tar
- Cortisone Free
- Suitable for Children
- Contains 0.2% Ethanol w/w
Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream is a balanced blend of natural homeopathic remedies, herbal extracts & essential oils specifically chosen for their effectiveness in the treatment of Eczema & Psoriasis.
For the relief of skin irritation, itching, flaking & dryness, Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream has been fortified with traditional herbs in the form of extracts & essential oils:
- Aloe Vera
- Evening Primrose
- Use on affected areas for relief of itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with Eczema & Psoriasis.
- Apply to affected skin 2-3 times daily
- Smooth in gently
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin
- Suitable for use on children 2 years of age and older
|Borax (20 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||**E & PR|
|Graphites (6 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|Kalium Sulphuricum (3 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|Natrum Muriaticum (12 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|* The letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
** The letters E & PR indicate Eczema & Psoriasis Relief.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), capric/caprylic triglycerides, caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid (and) phenoxyethanol, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, methyl glucose sesquistearate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, theobroma cacao butter, tocopheryl acetate, water, zinc oxide
Does not contain paraffin, cortisone, parabens, coal tar, pine tar or nut oils.
- For external use only.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed or if local irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on broken skin.
Store between 50° – 86°F in a dry place.