- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Cough, Congestion, Sore Throat, Sinus & Bronchial Infections
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- 99.4% Alcohol-Free (0.6% Alcohol)
- Clinically Proven Effectiveness
- Delicious, Quickly Absorbed Syrup
- Non-Drowsy, Suitable for Children
Shortness duration of common cold, nasal throat and bronchial irritations.
UMCKA is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and originates from traditional South African medicine.
UMCKA does more than just relieve common cold symptoms – it actually speeds your recovery time.
UMCKA is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
- Shortens duration or reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore throat
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Use only with enclosed dosage cup.
|Adults & children 12 years of age and older||Take 1 ½ teaspoon (tsp) (7.5 mL) 3 times daily|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) 3 times daily|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a doctor|
(111 mg in 1 ½ teaspoon (tsp) = 7.5 mL)
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
Citric acid, ethyl alcohol, glycerin, maltodextrin, natural flavor, purified water, red cabbage juice (color), sorbitol.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A persistent or chronic cough, that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- Fever worsens or last more than 3 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.