- Mint-Menthol Flavor Syrup
- Pelargonium sidoides 1X
- Extra Relief Formula
- Soothing Syrup
- 8.2% Alcohol
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoon (7.5 ml) 3 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
(in 1-1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 ml)
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration & reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredient: alcohol (8.2%), fructose, natural menthol, natural spearmint flavor, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store at room temperature 20-25º C (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.