- Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients
- Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
Helps Relieve Pain From:
- Colds & Drafts
- Clogged Ears
- Trapped Water
Similasan works differently than most medicated products. Formulated with natural active ingredients and trusted for over 35 years in Switzerland, it gently stimulates your body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve earache symptoms such as:
- Sensation of fullness of the ear.
- Sensitivity to water and drafts.
- The annoyance of water-clogged ears by helping clear water trapped in the ear.
For use in the ear only.
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt head sideways.
- Don’t squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 4 to 5 drops in ear (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal).
- Keep drops in ear for 3-5 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear.
- Use up to 4 times daily for no more than 48 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor.
|Chamomilla 10X||pain, sensitivity to drafts, soothing|
|Mercurius solubilis 15X||pain, fullness, sensitivity to cold|
|Sulphur 12X||pain, itchiness, sensitivity to water|
|Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.|
|Inactive Ingredient: Vegetable glycerin|
- Do not use in the eyes.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms)
- If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours.
- There is discharge from the ear.
- There is a fever of 102°F or greater.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Ear drainage or discharge.
- Pain, irritation, or rash in the ear.
- Had ear surgery.