- Sterile Eye Drops
- Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
Use as often as Needed
Similasan works differently than regular medicated drops. Formulated with natural active ingredients trusted for over 30 years in the cold, dry, and pollen heavy climate of Switzerland. It stimulates your body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor eye symptoms such as:
- redness of eyes and lids
- excessive watering
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- Don’t squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- Apply as needed
- Replace cap after use
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Changes in vision occur
- You experience eye pain
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.