- Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- Non-Habit Forming
- Original Swiss Formula
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
- Sinus Pressure
- Sinus Congestion
Similasan works differently than most medicated products. Formulated with natural active ingredients and trusted for over 35 years in Switzerland, it gently stimulates your body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- Runny Nose Due to Colds
- Sinus Congestion
- Nasal Congestion
- Post-Nasal Drip
- Irritating Dryness Nasal Passages
For Adults and Children ages 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle.
- Lift cap off bottle.
- Spray 1-3 times into each nostril.
- Use as needed.
- Replace cap after use.
|Kali bichromicum 6X||Sinus congestion, runny nose, sinus pressure, nasal dryness|
|Luffa operculata 6X||Runny nose, nasal dryness, sinus congestion|
|Sabadilla 6X||Sneezing, itching|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, sodium chloride.|
|Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.|
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal is missing or open.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not tough the tip of the container to any surface besides nose.
- Discard open bottle after 6 months.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask doctor before use if you:
- Are susceptible to nose bleeds.
- Are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.