Bio-Kult Candéa is a live bacteria supplement with added garlic and grapefruit extract.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
- Suitable for children and pregnant women
- Gluten free
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Conent of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
- Made in the UK
Bio-Kult Candéa contains:
• Seven strains of live bacteria.
• Garlic and grapefruit extract. These are also proven to be compatible with the live bacteria in Bio-Kult Candéa
Live bacterial cultures:
- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
- Grapefruit extract
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya).
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
For allergens advice see ingredients list in bold
. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Each 2 capsule dose contains
- Grapefruit extract 260mg
- Garlic 120mg
- 2 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (2 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 2.5 billion per gram (>2.5 x 109 CFU).