Formerly known as FemForte Multi, an advanced, high potency multinutrient for women’s health and hormone balance during childbearing years. This is an improved formula that now includes methylation support and rosemary.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin A 2500iu||750ug||Retinol Equivalent||94|
|Vitamin D3 1000iu||25ug||500|
|Vitamin E 30iu||20mg||Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent||167|
|Niacin (B3)||50mg||Niacin Equivalent||313|
|Vitamin B12 (Methyl B12)||400ug||16000|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||50mg||833|
|Green Tea Extract 10:1||20mg||(equivalent 200mg)|
|Rosemary Extract 10:1||5mg||(equivalent 50mg)|
Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin),Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), L-Selenomethionine, Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis Leaf), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2(Menaquinone-7), Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Manganese Gluconate, Sodium Borate, Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf), Chromium Picolinate, Biotin, Folate [(6S)5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acidglucosamine salt], Copper Citrate, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodidie.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy, planned pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking anti-coagulant medication, do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to young children.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- For best before and batch, see base.