A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Sore Throat Spray 30ml
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Sore Throat Spray is part of the A.Vogel Echinaforce range of herbal remedies for Colds & Flu symptoms. It contains extracts of freshly harvested Echinacea purpurea herb and root, and Sage leaves (Salvia officinalis).
- Convenient to use.
- Contains echinacea & sage.
- Made with fresh herb extracts.
- Herbal remedy for sore throats.
- Cultivated organically in Switzerland.
A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Sore Throat Spray may be used by adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly. As a sore throat remedy, apply two sprays to the back of the throat, six to ten times daily. Do not breathe in during application.
Before first use, activate the spray by pressing the pump 2 or 3 times. To use the spray, shake the bottle well, place the nozzle just inside the mouth, pointing towards the back of the throat and press the pump.
As with other sore throat remedies, do not use A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Sore Throat Spray to treat your sore throat for longer than seven days. This is because if your symptoms persist for this period of time, you should see a doctor or other healthcare practitioner.
Do not use A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Sore Throat Spray if you are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Using immuno-suppressant medication.
- Allergic to echinacea, sage, peanuts, soya or any of the ingredients in the product.
Like all herbal remedies, A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Sore Throat Spray can give rise to side effects, although not everybody gets them. Side effects may include:
- Allergic reactions, including skin reactions.
- Rash in the mouth and a burning sensation of the throat.
Each 1ml of A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Sore Throat Spray contains:
- 863.3mg of tincture from fresh Echinacea purpurea herb.
- 45.5mg of tincture from fresh Echinacea purpurea root.
- 430mg of tincture from fresh Sage leaves.
This herbal remedy also contains sorbitol (407mg), ethanol (370mg), soy lecithin (20mg), peppermint oil (5.0mg) and sucrose laurate (5mg).