Joints are made up of many components, including muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage which need to be kept nourished and healthy. Healthy joints and cartilage are what help us to keep moving more easily. Solgar’s advanced, shellfish-free formulation provides the key raw materials for cartilage support including glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulphate and MSM.
Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with chondroitin and MSM, Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM provides these ingredients or compounds in an expert formulation that is shellfish free.
- Contains key ingredients; glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
- Glucosamine is a compound which occurs widely in connective tissue such as joints and cartilage
- Chondroitin is naturally found in the body, and is a vital part of cartilage, giving it elasticity by helping the cartilage to retain water
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body. While found naturally in raw foods, it is destroyed by even modest processing
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur, to the body in a usable way
- MSM is often combined with glucosamine or chondroitin for supplementation
Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM comes as a one tablet a day dosage, giving you high levels of essential ingredients to keep your joints and cartilage nourished.
Shellfish-Free Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Providing: Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM (as methylsulfonylmethane)), Bulking Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (palm kernel oil)).
All products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of consumers recommend the brand*
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.