Nature’s Plus Source of Life® Garden Women’s Multivitamin Tablets – 90
Organic Source of Life Garden Women’s Multi harnesses the energising power of organic whole fruits and vegetables, delivering unprecedented potencies of essential vitamins and minerals, without pesticides, synthetic chemicals, yeast or other toxins. Crafted from organic food extracted nutrients including iron from curry leaf and a botanical blend of maca, cranberry, flax and fenugreek to support women’s well-being and everyday wellness.
- COMPLETE SUPPORT, HIGH POTENCY: Our Source of Life Garden Women’s Multi harnesses the energising power of 35 organic whole foods to provide a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals. Each serving delivers a blend of antioxidants and botanicals specific for women’s health.
- HORMONAL HEALTH, IMMUNITY, ENERGY AND MUCH MORE: Each serving of our women’s multivitamin contains essential vitamins and minerals to revitalise your whole body and support hormonal health‡, immunity†, energy*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. and much more. Feel the difference it can make in your life!
- COLLAGEN, HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS: Source of Life Garden women’s multi is designed to nourish you from the inside out. Zinc contributes to normal bone, skin , hair and nails. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
- FEMALE BOTANICAL BLEND: Our formula combines food based nutrients with a blend of botanicals including cranberry, maca, flax, and fenugreek. Completely organic, gluten-free, vegan, NON-GMO, free from artificial colours and preservatives and from the common allergens yeast, wheat, soy and milk.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: NaturesPlus only uses NON-GMO, Gluten-Free and natural ingredients. All NaturesPlus products are crafted with safe, high-quality natural ingredients and are Independently, third-party tested guaranteed. Our state of the art manufacturing facilities maintain adherence to superior standards and are FDA and NSF registered.
*Vitamins C, B6 and B12, as well as riboflavin, niacin and pantothenic acid, contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. †Copper, folic acid, selenium, vitamin C, D, B12, B6 and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system. ††Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. It contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; it contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, it increases iron absorption and it contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E. ‡ Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity ‡‡ Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance. §Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, normal vision, immune system function, normal bone, skin , hair and nails; it contributes to normal protein synthesis and macronutrient metabolism;and it contributes to normal cognitive function. §§Zinc and chromium contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism, including metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids.