SilverBiotics Armor Gel™ 1.5OZ/ 42g
- Made with patented nano-silver
- Safe for the whole family (even your furry friends)
- Multi-tasker for minor cuts, lacerations, skin irritations and 1st & 2nd degree burns
- Cools and soothes
- Shown to reduce levels of Staphylococcus aureus, E. Coli, MRSA and Candida
- Provides a layer of protection for skin that lasts up to 3 days
- No stinging, staining or sticking
- No alcohol, petroleum products, or sulfa compounds
- Can be used on minor cuts, lacerations, abrasions, skin irritations, sunburns, and 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Chloride free and unscented
- Designed for use in moist wound care management
- May inhibit growth of microorganisms within wound dressing
Armor Gel™ has been evaluated in standard tests that show it can reduce the levels of common microorganisms including: Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli, MRSA and VRE, as well as fungi such as Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger.
*Results of in-vitro kill rate tests indicated that Armor Gel was effective against the tested micro-organisms, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger. Correlation between laboratory testing and reduced risk of infection has not been established.
Main ingredient: Patented Nano Silver Technology.
Other ingredients: Water, Triethanolamine, Carbomer