- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Multi-Symptom Formula
- Nasal & Chest Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Drug Interactions
- Kid Friendly Taste
- 3+ and Older
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- 99.999% Alcohol-Free
Children’s Chestal Cold & Cough works naturally with your body. It is your day and night solution for cold and cough relief.
- Relieves nasal & chest congestion, cough, runny nose, sneezing & minor sore throat
- No drug interactions
- For children ages 3 & up
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there’s a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold such as:
- Nasal and chest congestion
- Fitful cough
- Minor sore throat
- Runny or stuffy nose
|Children 3 to 12 years of age||Take 5 ml‡ every 2 hours|
|Children under 3 years of age||Not recommended|
|‡Dosage cup included. 5 ml = 1 tsp.|
|Dulcamara 5C HPUS||Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold|
|Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS||Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough|
|Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS||Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose|
|Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS||Relieves nasal discharge|
|Nux vomica 9C HPUS||Relieves sneezing attacks|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
Citric acid, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions|
Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlegm, or if he/she experiences shortness of breath
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing
- Contains 4.3 g of sugar per 5 ml
- Contains 0.001% alcohol
- Store at 68-77ºF (20-25ºC)