Nature’s Plus Animal Parade® Vitamin C Children’s Chewables – 90
Animal Parade Vitamin C is a delicious and fun way to support your child’s health and wellbeing.
- FOR YOUR CHILD’S WELL-BEING: An essential Vitamin C supplement that provides nutritional support for healthy free-radical defence and overall well-being*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.. Vitamin C supports the immune system and normal collagen formation, which is important for the function of healthy skin, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease..
- COMPLETE BLEND FOR CHILDREN: Our special Vitamin C blend for children contains citrus-based bioflavonoids, grape seed and bilberry extracts, and concentrates of both mango and papaya.
- KIDS LOVE IT: The fun animal shapes along with the great natural taste of orange juice make our chewable Vitamin C a children’s favourite.
- MAXIMUM PURITY: Our supplement is vegan, gluten free and free from artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: NaturesPlus only uses NON-GMO and natural ingredients. All NaturesPlus products are crafted with safe, high-quality nutrients and are independently, third-party tested and guaranteed. Our state of the art manufacturing facilities maintain adherence to superior standards and are FDA and NSF registered.
*Vitamin C contributes to maintain a normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, blood vessels, gums, skin and teeth. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, energy-yielding metabolism, the nervous system, and of normal psychological function. It contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, increases iron absorption and it contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
2 in stock