Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization. It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes. Among the reactions catalysed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism. Malate is an important Krebs cycle intermediate, indicating that it is an important molecule in the production of cellular energy derived from carbohydrates.
Magnesium malate is a dietary supplement that combines the essential mineral magnesium and malic acid, an organic compound that’s found in fruits and vegetables. The combination is used to help relieve chronic pain, improve exercise performance, boost energy levels, fight diabetes and promote heart health.
About the product:
- Contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Provides 115 mg of elemental Magnesium
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Take 1 tablet 3 times daily, preferably with food.
Hydroxypropyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and vegetarian coating.