- Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients
- No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
- Original Swiss Formula
- Benzalkonium Chloride Free
- Feel Good About Feeling Better
Use As Often As Needed
- Watery Discharge
- Sensation of Grittiness
Similasan works differently than most medicated products.
Formulated with natural active ingredients and trusted for over 35 years in Switzerland, it gently stimulates your body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor eye symptoms:
- excessive watery (clear) discharge
- sensation of grittiness
- redness and burning
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- Twist cap off bottle
- Don’t squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- Apply as needed
- Replace cap after use
|Belladonna 6X†||dryness, redness, burning, sensation of grittiness|
|Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) 6X||watery discharge|
|Hepar sulphuris 12X||redness, stinging|
|*Containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine.
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
|Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulfate (as preservative), sodium nitrate.|
- For external use only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
- To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain or changes in vision
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- You might have a serious underlying medical cause for an infection
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.