Nature’s Plus Source of Life® Garden Bone Support Capsules – 120
Grown from organic whole foods, Source of Life Garden Bone Support Capsules with organic Gold Standard nutrients is the breakthrough, all-organic, whole-plant-source calcium and magnesium, plus vitamin D3 cholecalciferol and vitamin K2. Source of Life Garden Bone Support nutritionally supports healthy bones*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.†§ and helps protect against osteoporitic bone fractures†† with 1000 mg of the most assimilable plant-based calcium from AlgaeCal.
- RESEARCHED BASED OSTEO SUPPORT††: 1000mg of sustainable plant-based calcium and magnesium from the extensively researched AlgaeCal, organic food extracted Vitamin D3, K2, vitamin C and 72 other essential trace minerals from AlgaeCal.
- EASY TO SWALLOW AND ABSORB: These easy to swallow capsules contain whole food based nutrients critical for bone health that are easily absorbed and assimilated.
- ESSENTIAL FOR WOMEN’S HEALTH: Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in women around and post menopausal age†† . Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures.
- IMMUNITY, DIGESTION, COLLAGEN, MUSCLE AND MORE*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.†: one product, many benefits. Calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and C are just some of the ingredients in Source of Life Garden Bone Support.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: All NaturesPlus products are crafted with safe, NON-GMO, high-quality natural ingredients and are Independently, third-party tested guaranteed. Our state of the art manufacturing facilities maintain adherence to superior standards and are FDA and NSF registered.
*Vitamin D contributes to the absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus, contributes to the normal maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function. It contributes to the normal function of immune system and it has a role in the process of cell division. Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor of bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older. †Calcium is needed for maintenance if normal teeth, bones. It contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes, normal neurotransmission, normal muscle function and blood clotting. It contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and it has a role in cell division and specialization. †† Calcium and Vitamin D helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in postmenopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures. § Vitamin K contributes to maintenance of normal bones and normal blood clotting.